brands51

I’ve recently started making pre tied leaders for salmon fishing. That’s right; no more machine tied bull*** leaders. Something you can grab and confidently send down and know when the big one hits and starts screaming line out of the clip, he’s coming to the boat.

Completely hand tied and made with high quality components. The rig includes a mustad or owner 2/0 or 3/0 stinger octopus hook, tied in tandem using 100lb spiderwire, with a #1, 4x strong mustad treble hook, & 7+ ft of 40lb maxima leader line. Rigs come in units of 10, neatly wrapped around a pool noodle for easy storage. 5% of all sales will be donated to the Sooke net Pen project.

10 leaders for 50$, or 20 leaders for 90$ dollars.

I am located in Victoria, BC, however I frequently travel the island on my fishing adventures and am more then willing to discuss fair shipping rates wherever.

If you’ve made it this far, bit about myself: I grew up fishing my 14 foot tin boat off the Victoria water front. When I turned 18 I got my first guiding gig on the Central Coast, and never looked back. With 2 summers on the central coast, a summer in legendary Nootka sound, I now work for Serengeti Fishing charters located in Port Hardy. I’m very fortunate at the opportunities I’ve had and the people I’ve met along the dream I get to live every summer. I’m stoked to be able to crank out some leaders and give back to our salmon.

Any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to reach out!

*hooks come barbed and is on user to clip, all leaders shown have not seen water.

Attachments

• 632C5E23-7C09-4E28-826D-4F3A1429DF1F.jpeg
    632C5E23-7C09-4E28-826D-4F3A1429DF1F.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 345
  • 28A9BE8E-E6DD-4009-93B0-1B076AFE63C4.jpeg
    28A9BE8E-E6DD-4009-93B0-1B076AFE63C4.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 340
  • 2E29D192-62C9-4663-A98B-34F23A913E45.jpeg
    2E29D192-62C9-4663-A98B-34F23A913E45.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 346
I’ve recently started making pre tied leaders for salmon fishing. That’s right; no more machine tied bull*** leaders. Something you can grab and confidently send down and know when the big one hits and starts screaming line out of the clip, he’s coming to the boat.

Completely hand tied and made with high quality components. The rig includes a mustad or owner 2/0 or 3/0 stinger octopus hook, tied in tandem using 100lb spiderwire, with a #1, 4x strong mustad treble hook, & 7+ ft of 40lb maxima leader line. Rigs come in units of 10, neatly wrapped around a pool noodle for easy storage. 5% of all sales will be donated to the Sooke net Pen project.

I am located in Victoria, BC, however I frequently travel the island on my fishing adventures and am more then willing to discuss fair shipping rates wherever.

If you’ve made it this far, bit about myself: I grew up fishing my 14 foot tin boat off the Victoria water front. When I turned 18 I got my first guiding gig on the Central Coast, and never looked back. With 2 summers on the central coast, a summer in legendary Nootka sound, I now work for Serengeti Fishing charters located in Port Hardy. I’m very fortunate at the opportunities I’ve had and the people I’ve met along the dream I get to live every summer. I’m stoked to be able to crank out some leaders and give back to our salmon.

*hooks come barbed and is on user to clip, all leaders shown have not seen water.
Well this is fing awesome, looks great man

Great entrepreneurial spirit. You're living the dream man, way to go.

Spider wire? Interesting.

Thanks for support 😎 hoping to reach my goal of 100$ raised soon, every bit counts

Last edited:
Back