Boat

nedarb2

What do you guys figure a 2004 22' w/a proline with a vhf and depth sounder, and 200h.hp. 1990 yammaha is worth? Thanks!

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D
TGIF =Thank God It Floats

For your reference, these 2 boats are on boattraderonline.com and show a range in prices. The second one has a hard top and low hours hence the higher price. Nice boats!

YEAR 2004 BOAT NAME VC3
MAKE PRO LINE SPORT LENGTH FEET 23
MODEL PROLINE SPORT 22
HULL TYPE FIBERGLASS REINFORCED
PRICE $25,900.00 (US Dollars)
ENGINE TYPE SINGLE OUTBOARD
LOCATION NEWBURY, OH
FUEL GAS
CONTACT NUMBER (440) 338-5005 CATEGORY SPORT BOAT

DESCRIPTION
2004 PRO LINE SPORT SPORT 22, 23' 7'' VC3, LIKE NEW MERCURY SALT WATER 200HP MOTOR, BUILT IN HEAD, CENTER CONSOLE 22, LIVE BAIT WELL, ALL CUSHIONS AND ALL THE OPTIONS BIMINI TOP AND TRAILER

YEAR 2004 HULL TYPE Fiberglass/Composite
MAKE PRO-LINE FUEL GAS
PRICE $35,000.00 CATEGORY WALKAROUND
LOCATION Navarre, FL
CONTACT NUMBER (850) 936-9912
LENGTH FEET 22

DESCRIPTION
2004 PRO-LINE 22', WALKAROUND, , hard top, 200 EFI Mercury, less than 80 hrs, Magic Tilt trailer, Garmin depth finder, GPS, VHF, radio, porta potti, dual batteries w/switch, Coast Guard package, like new, $35,000, 850-936-9912 or 850-529-7142.

No thank-you maddog, but thanks-for the offer. the reason im asking is that heres one in florida that had its engines and electronics stolen off of it, and i have an extra vhf, and 2 200 yammies in my garage, and was thinking of bringing it up and flipping it.

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D
TGIF =Thank God It Floats

With a good tandem axle trailer I think a 2004, 22ft Proline with 15 yr old power, minimal electronics would sell in the winter around $33-38k. In the summer with a motivated buyer and good check on the power maybe as high as $40k. The hull is probably worth around $30k and add on $6-8k for the power and a used trailer and deduct a slight discount for the package. You could also check out BC prices for a new 22ft walkaround say Aquasport, Wellcraft or Glastron, discount the price of new power, then take another $6-8k off for 2 yr old hull and you probably have what the hull is worth. Then add on what the used power would be worth. If I was going to buy in BC I would be thinking I would want to repower it and put a kicker on it and that would make me want to get the boat for a price that wasn't too high to repower. If I had outboards in good shape that I wanted to put on a US Florida boat and flip it I would look at an older Grady 226 or 228G.

Something like this?? Florida does have great deals! Tough to check out the actual condition tough. Gotta be careful with deals like this...usually too good to be true.

YEAR 2004 HULL TYPE FIBERGLASS/COMPOSITE
MAKE Proline ENGINE TYPE NONE
MODEL Walkaround FUEL OTHER
PRICE $5,700.00 BEAM 8'5
LOCATION Warwick, RI DRAFT 1'3
CONTACT NUMBER (888) 542-7794 ENGINE MODEL none
BOAT NAME Theft Recovery CATEGORY WALKAROUND
LENGTH FEET 22

DESCRIPTION
2004 Proline Walkaround, 22' Theft Recovery, General Description This cabin boat is every bit Pro-Line and comes with the same standard fishing features as the 23 Walkaround. You'll be sure to enjoy the economies of operating this outboard-powered, trailerable boat. You can fish all day without spending a fortune. Actual Condition This 2004 Proline was stolen. The engine was not recovered, but boat and tandem axle trailer are in good condition. The trailer will be sold with the boat at a separate cost of $1,500. PLCWJ164C404 0501718 NOTE: THIS PRICE IS AN ESTIMATION, IT COULD SELL FOR MORE OR LESS. Do not assume accessories or equipment for this vessel may be in storage. This vessel is being sold as seen. Bid for this boat according to what she has when you view her. Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A Buyer should investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. All Marine products be they owned or brokered by Certified Sales, Inc. or its associates, are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS WHAT-SO-EVER. No verbal agreements can be applied to the sale of this marine product.

Back