Boat dry storage options between Vic and Cheanuh Marina

Steelclaw

Hi guys,

So looks like we will be purchasing a boat this coming weekend!! woohoo!!! However, storage at home is not an option. We would like to use Cheanuh Marina so would love to hear from anyone if there are any decent storage options between Victoria and Cheanuh (preferably closer to Cheanuh).

Hi guys,

So looks like we will be purchasing a boat this coming weekend!! woohoo!!! However, storage at home is not an option. We would like to use Cheanuh Marina so would love to hear from anyone if there are any decent storage options between Victoria and Cheanuh (preferably closer to Cheanuh).
That’s tough...have you considered mooring? Pedder is a nice place to be.
Dry storage is great, but comes with a significant cost and is difficult to find, especially depending on boat size

That’s tough...have you considered mooring? Pedder is a nice place to be.
Dry storage is great, but comes with a significant cost and is difficult to find, especially depending on boat size
Welcome to the world of boating !! Bring Out Another Thousand ! Its just begun ..... You'll love it and you'll make a life time of memories , ENJOY

IMO wet mooring with the associated maint issues such as zinc's, bottom paint/cleaning/growth removal is more expensive. Boat will get better mpg w/o bottom paint.
Yeah, the boat has always been stored on land and i want to keep it that way if possible.

I remember Roy (Blue Wolf Charters) saying he had room at his place.I'm not sure if it's the location your after.

I have also seen boats and RV’s in someone’s field just as you turn on rocky point road. Knew a guy years ago stored his rv there. Not sure on contact or anything. Might have to go for a drive and leave a message on his door or something.

Back