Bamfield Accom.

bigredsnapper

Looking for accom. in Bamfield for June 12-19. Six guys and 3 boats. Access to a freezer would be great. We will be launching in Port so we need to be close to the dock. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks BRS

call seaton at the seabeam.

DSC01361.jpg

22' Hewescraft Searunner

X2 on Mills Landing.

Great group of people. And are very much in the know as far as the fishing goes.

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

X2 on Mills Landing.

Great group of people. And are very much in the know as far as the fishing goes.

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

x2 for Mills Landing !!

but if that doesn't work out and you'd rather pay to have great meals made for you, I have also been at McKay Bay Lodge and it was also good.

MCKAY BAY LODGE
Phone (250) 728-3323

Own boaters package: $145.00/person/day, based on double occupancy. Includes accommodation, all meals, moorage, fish packages and fish freezing.

http://www.bamfield-travel.com/lodge.php

x2 for Mills Landing !!

but if that doesn't work out and you'd rather pay to have great meals made for you, I have also been at McKay Bay Lodge and it was also good.

MCKAY BAY LODGE
Phone (250) 728-3323

Own boaters package: $145.00/person/day, based on double occupancy. Includes accommodation, all meals, moorage, fish packages and fish freezing.

http://www.bamfield-travel.com/lodge.php

Hey greg mills landing is a great place to stay. If not mckay is a pretty nice setup. My fishin buddy jon guides for them in the summer.Im plannin on heading over there the june 17th weekend if the fishings good so might cross paths.

Hey greg mills landing is a great place to stay. If not mckay is a pretty nice setup. My fishin buddy jon guides for them in the summer.Im plannin on heading over there the june 17th weekend if the fishings good so might cross paths.

Hey Kelly, that would be great to meet up and head offshore. I think I met Jon before, was that him that you brought to the LQ a few years ago on my boat?Is he a big fan of the green/white coyote? I have to book something this week. We were gonna stay at a cabin in Kildonan but the guys went out last weekend to check it out and it's a wreck and not gonna work, bummer. My Buddy has a house in Bamfield that we may get but I haven't heard yet for sure. The other guys want to stay at Poetts Nook but I would prefer Bamfield. Where do you stay? Who are you gonna be with?BRS

Hey Kelly, that would be great to meet up and head offshore. I think I met Jon before, was that him that you brought to the LQ a few years ago on my boat?Is he a big fan of the green/white coyote? I have to book something this week. We were gonna stay at a cabin in Kildonan but the guys went out last weekend to check it out and it's a wreck and not gonna work, bummer. My Buddy has a house in Bamfield that we may get but I haven't heard yet for sure. The other guys want to stay at Poetts Nook but I would prefer Bamfield. Where do you stay? Who are you gonna be with?BRS

Yup thats the jon.I stayed at mills landing actually exactly a year ago today and it was great.other than that i just stay with jon in his room at mckay. Bamfields nice because if your there a week your gonna save an hour or two running offshore and to most inside spots compared to poetts nook.

Yup thats the jon.I stayed at mills landing actually exactly a year ago today and it was great.other than that i just stay with jon in his room at mckay. Bamfields nice because if your there a week your gonna save an hour or two running offshore and to most inside spots compared to poetts nook.

Back