anyone have and good used prawn traps for sale??

• Thread starter Thread starter salmonspanker
  • Start date Start date
S

salmonspanker

Hey guys...i was wondering if anyone has some prawn traps for sale at a resonable price? hit me back with your responce if so?

I don't know where you are located but Marine Traders in Powell River has used commercial box style prawn traps made out of rubber coated wire mesh. These are excellent fishing traps. I picked up 3 a few years ago for $20 each.

thx water...im deffently gunna look into that..if u have a number or anything it would be apprieted

were are you from i just found 2 traps the other day. I found them off of mistaken island in nanoose. The floats must have untied and floated away because i was ripping along then all of the sudden a rope was in front of us. I looked around and saw no floats so i pulled it up and it had 2 prawn traps. If anyone is missing these please reply i have them and am happy to return them as long as you tie them up tight next time!

beachcomber NANOOSE

nice....nah i live in portalberni but if no one replies within a certain amount of time if the price is right??

You name the price! they are in great shape and they come with about 200 feet of line. I am going to wait a little while to see if anyone claims them but if no one does ill sell them.

beachcomber NANOOSE

yea for sure u might as well wait awhile just incase someone replies...but if not then there sold

Back