Anchor pulpit

JAC

Came one my boat never had a rope in it

$60
coverallpics023.jpg

coverallpics029-1.jpg

I was just thinking about your roller today Jac, as I was trying to restraighten the bent to shat one I have on my pulpit. Can you turn that tape the other way and tell me the width? My pulpit is slotted but I may have room to move and make'r fit....oh whats the roller diameter as well?

cheers

FB

Roller 2.5"
Width 2.75"

To bolt on it should go up you bow 8" then there is a slight bend downwards off you bow it well builder.

I will put the tape to my pulpit and see it it sizes up...its a hard plastic pulpit so i can make a cut or two me thinks to make it work...let you know later today,

OH is that a Tuna or a shark cut into the side?? that would make a big difference in the sale :) haha

get back to you later today...thanks

-nick

I think its a shark its a really nice roller I wish I had been able to leave it on the boat but my river anchor would not work with this style roller. I'm sure to buy it new it would be pricey it came from New Zealand and it very well build out of stainless steel it has 2 rollers inside of it.

damn...doesn't look like it will work....the cutout the last owner made for his roller is just abit to wide for the bolt holes to work out for me....crap!

the price you are asking is a smokin' deal for whoever can make it work...

BUMP!

Back