air rockets on seals

In duncan its 1 dollar and something (15 cents??) for a dozen canadian bottle rockets infront of superstore

ive got bottle rockets, firecrackers ect, anybody want any? im in victoira

brick of 144 bottle rockets $35
or $5 for 12

pack of HUGE bottle rockets (there like 3/4" wide) $15 for 12

1000 firecrackers $40

I've figured it out now. I've got a load of Roman candles I'm going to carry.
They shoot 10 balls to bounce of Mr Seals head. No noise. I can't wait.!
My only problem is: I figure I have to keep them low to the water. If they shoot up in the air it might be misinterpreted as a distress flare. Wouldn't want that!
And think of all the room the other guys would suddenly give me.
I might have to think this through better.

I have some seal bombs, but often wondered if they are legal to carry if stopped by the Coast Guard or fisheries. Any body have any experience with this?

I was given a seal boom a while ago but hesitant to use it.
Do I use it when a seal has my fish?
When a seal is around my fish?
When I see a load of seals?
Does the bomb scare away all fish in the area? And p.ss off everybody around me?
If I blow it up will my hooked fish go nuts?
Just not sure when the best time to use it is and I don’t want to scare all the fish away.
Chris

with those sky rockets/bottle rockets you have to be good at aiming them to hit the seal

Nog do you live on VI? I have only fished up there the hunting for the most part in western WA sucks too many crazys from Seattle that want to point there guns at anything that moves. I keep thinking I should give bc a try for hunting maybe when I retire up there.
If the laws in BC are like the ones down here you can't legaly do anything to any marine mammals. They really should cull the heards we had some trancient Orcas come through the Hood canal and spent a couple of months eating seals they reduced the population by about 1/2 if you could only train them to eat the seals and sea lions up there.

I use 1/4 ball bearings and a wrist rocket , not in your powder class for sea lions but very effective on seals , hit em between the lookers and they are t*ts up so to speak.

AL

I may have to try that next year. I remeber seeing them in a tackle shop and thinking what the hell are those doing in here.

Back