240V/50AMP help in Victoria area.

PEETZcanada

Are you an electrition that could help get my industrial coating oven hooked up? I have the power in my workshop but not near my oven.
I am trying to find an electrition that could help, but it seems like most are pretty busy.

Victoria needs a good source for coated cannonballs and amazingly strong finished trolling spoons. Since I am the Original inventer of the Glow and Glow UV cannonballs, I thought, hell ya...why not. Not so simple so far. Oven has been in place for almost four months now. Yikes.

Please PM if interested.
Thanks,
Robert.

Are you an electrition that could help get my industrial coating oven hooked up? I have the power in my workshop but not near my oven.
I am trying to find an electrition that could help, but it seems like most are pretty busy.

Victoria needs a good source for coated cannonballs and amazingly strong finished trolling spoons. Since I am the Original inventer of the Glow and Glow UV cannonballs, I thought, hell ya...why not. Not so simple so far. Oven has been in place for almost four months now. Yikes.

Please PM if interested.
Thanks,
Robert.
Try Fairfield Electric -- they've been pretty responsive when we needed them.

fairfieldelectric.ca

Fairfield Electric Instant Service

632 Wilson St, Victoria BC V9A 3H2
(250) 885-1227

Back