23-26ft Hourston wanted

Knotty Seamen

Hey guys a good buddy of mine is lookin for a Hourston in good shape not a project boat. If anyone knows of any around or someone thinkin of selling please let me know. Been helping him look with no luck yet. Went and had a look at the diesel one on used Vic right now but it is very rough and needs a bunch of paint nd interior work. Thx guys

Depends on the boat and what it includes etc. He is wide open on price depending on the boat and what not. Let me know what boat it is and what price looking for and I will pass it along to him. If you want pm me if needed or email me pics and description and asking price to drewhenson@shaw.ca

Wow is "it who I think it is drew??? got to ask why ??? now?? litle late for the dance so now he can have 4 boats?????? LOL LOL

that boat has been for sale about 3 years now.....

I had a look at that one before myself Kelly. He's asking a little much for that one. It needs some work and all electronics and kicker etc are outdated. Needs a trailer aswell. No wolfy it's not who you think lol. It's a buddy of mine just getting into boating and fishing. Thanks for the pm Hourston I passed the info along. He is looking for something a little older. Thanks for the help guys!

There is a used hourston, looks about 22'-23' with cabin on it for sale in the hourston boat yard in north vancouver. Has been there for about a year.

Thx monster but he needs something bigger. He's 6'3 and a 20 has no headroom and he needs something that has bigger cabin for weekend getaways

Back