Hourston glasscraft Hardtop $2500-ish with trailer!!! open to offers

YachtMech

Hey guys, Selling as Family events have changed the path of this project, all efforts are being put into our bigger boat.

I have the papers for both the boat and trailer and new bc numbers, will include the sticker pack to put on the new numbers If I can remember the location of the safe place that they have been stored.

First things first, yes the transom needs repair, that's pretty common with these, and I was about to do it before I decided we don't need 3 boats lol but it's actually fairly simple.

The seats are incomplete and I was planning on replacing them anyhow as most do.

Lastly, the plywood access panel over the fuel tank needs replacing, and I can throw in a cut to size 3/4' thick doug fir marine ply replacement (given prices of lumber that's practically half the value of the boat ;) lol)

ANYHOO continuing on...

So this is Obviously a older late 70's hourston, not that they changed much, it comes with the 140 thats on it (at least one dead cylinder low compression) and a newer 1996 115 evinrude Ocenpro (dont have pictures sorry) thats currently disassembles and neatly packed, I was about to order the new pistons and liners but decided to sell it as is.

included in the $2500-ish I will be throwing in a few extra new things I already bought for this boat

a couple battery boxes, fuel sender, auto bilge pump navigation lights ANDDDDDD a 7" raymarine A95 multifunction display and associated wiring.

The trailer was purchased recently for nearly what i'm selling the whole package for. It's in good shape and has good tires and brand new lighting.

feel free to shoot me any questions or call me 778-9 one 9-7554

Attachments

• IMG-8914.jpg
    IMG-8914.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG-8911.jpg
    IMG-8911.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG-8916.jpg
    IMG-8916.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG-8917.jpg