Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bit sporty for most I would think !
We’ve been down a couple days couple of us attempted to hit a weather window the day before yesterday but it was to big and we were kept in Cartwright sound for the few hrs we were out before we called it there was 1 tuna on, couple others had hits that didn’t stick and a few more were sighted inside Cartwright sound!
Tomorrow is going to be canceled as well but looks like we will have Wednesday to have one last crack at it! Great crews up here lots of laughs weather hasn’t cooperated but the events have been keeping everyone entertained at night!

We’ve been down a couple days couple of us attempted to hit a weather window the day before yesterday but it was to big and we were kept in Cartwright sound for the few hrs we were out before we called it there was 1 tuna on, couple others had hits that didn’t stick and a few more were sighted inside Cartwright sound!
Tomorrow is going to be canceled as well but looks like we will have Wednesday to have one last crack at it! Great crews up here lots of laughs weather hasn’t cooperated but the events have been keeping everyone entertained at night!
tuna hooked in cartwright? thats a first

So how did it all end ? Did the last day work out ?
It went great! We fought the weather with only 2 full days of fishing but everyone got some nice fish! I’ll see if I can get pic of leader board but kham Shantz took the 50,000 ken Kowalchuk got second with a free trip for 4 with the northwest fishing team and my boat took 3rd with a free entry for next year! The entertainment and the crews were all great and everyone had a blast! Can’t wait to do it again next year!!

It went great! We fought the weather with only 2 full days of fishing but everyone got some nice fish! I’ll see if I can get pic of leader board but kham Shantz took the 50,000 ken Kowalchuk got second with a free trip for 4 with the northwest fishing team and my boat took 3rd with a free entry for next year! The entertainment and the crews were all great and everyone had a blast! Can’t wait to do it again next year!!
Great!! Sounds like a great time .a friend Mike Gladstone sent me some video looked crazy at times. Congratulations on the finish in tough conditions ! Like always a ****** day fishing beats a good day working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back