Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out on the waterfront this morning from 1045 to 1pm, 10 mins in and this 15lb wild spring took the 4 inch AP herring spoon. Released another about 5ish lbs and called it a day. Cool north breeze but very much needed fishing time.

Attachments

• 20220109_111139.jpg
    20220109_111139.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 416
  • 20220109_130541.jpg
    20220109_130541.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 400
Got out on the waterfront this morning from 1045 to 1pm, 10 mins in and this 15lb wild spring took the 4 inch AP herring spoon. Released another about 5ish lbs and called it a day. Cool north breeze but very much needed fishing time.
A dime!

Nice job!

Did you catch it at the green can bouy

Snuck out for a quick lunchtime fish today off the waterfront.

In the hour we were out there we got 1 fishing that was a nice keeper.

no other bites. Winds were light and everything was nice until the rain started really coming down.

130ft with the fish taking the spoon over a hootche.

Snuck out for a quick lunchtime fish today off the waterfront.

In the hour we were out there we got 1 fishing that was a nice keeper.

no other bites. Winds were light and everything was nice until the rain started really coming down.

130ft with the fish taking the spoon over a hootche.
Green can to flag pole? i might try this weekend

I was thinking of maybe trying out the James bay launch in the near future. I've been using the ESQ/Fleming launch for the past few years. Is this a pretty popular dock? Lots of parking?

I was thinking of maybe trying out the James bay launch in the near future. I've been using the ESQ/Fleming launch for the past few years. Is this a pretty popular dock? Lots of parking?
Day launch $5.00; e-transfer
Annual Membership $25 (calendar year); e-transfer
Don't launch at low tide, use at your own risk.
Yes there is parking, first come basis.
There is a fish cleaning table.

Day launch $5.00; e-transfer
Annual Membership $25 (calendar year); e-transfer
Don't launch at low tide, use at your own risk.
Yes there is parking, first come basis.
There is a fish cleaning table.
James bay anglers is great for smaller boats where you don’t need the dock to tie up. It’s worth the $5 or a membership to just avoid the cluster of trying to launch at cattle pt

Saxe has been really good since mid December. I am hearing of good amounts of larger fish thus far so let’s hope for some great catches this year

James bay anglers is great for smaller boats where you don’t need the dock to tie up. It’s worth the $5 or a membership to just avoid the cluster of trying to launch at cattle pt
What would you say is the max size boat launching from here? I might come down on the weekend to check out the launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back