Status
Not open for further replies.
Got out for a couple hours in the afternoon at Wilf Rock. Hooked five and landed two. Was operating on one downrigger as I had one fail. Got back to the dock and realized it was a fuse.

Got out for a couple hours in the afternoon at Wilf Rock. Hooked five and landed two. Was operating on one downrigger as I had one fail. Got back to the dock and realized it was a fuse.

What size were the springs Dave, any over 15?

Any thoughts on crabbing and prawning out of Tofino in August? I tried crabbing last year with no success. Thanks
The currents are really strong and there's lots of otters. I haven't had much success crabbing in Tofino. Never tried prawns

My buddy did well in the winter but his traps got smashed by the otters. Word is only red rocks in summer and my experience has been similar.
Yes and severe commercial pressure doesn’t help

Pretty late in the year for getting fish at Portland! Those Robertson fish must be holding out there?
From speaking to the guides it sounds like things are a little bit late this year over there so there were Robertson fish still out at Portland.

Lost my camping and fishing buddy for Tofino. If any members are in town and are a kid friendly fisherman it would be great to have another person out who knows how to net a fish Might get on the water tomorrow evening but likely later in the week.
Just gaff them after a good whack on top of the head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back