2022 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the little Q this morning for low slack. Kept 1, lost 2 and released 2 springs that were getting dark. Headed to the humps and managed to get 1 coho. lost another at the boat and shook quite a few small coho including 1 that came in with only the head left on the hook.

Took this pic leaving yesterday at about 3:30, total **** show at the ramp, it’s gotten so bad here the last few years … it’s a Monday afternoon, if you ever complain about the ramp then think twice about posting on the FC Facebook page, or just say you got skunked.

Attachments

• 66DB6034-8329-4077-8C83-FBAA559597F5.png
    66DB6034-8329-4077-8C83-FBAA559597F5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
Going to drop a couple traps for crab and prawns for new years. Anyone been out? Wondering if any winter springs are getting bonked?
Saturday looks good wind wise

Sept 27 report, dam. Had me excited for a min
I know lol. I just realized that after I posted

However weird how just after that, I get a text from my buddy in FC with a picture of 3 nice cookie cutter springs on the chopping block from a quick outing today off FC

I know lol. I just realized that after I posted

However weird how just after that, I get a text from my buddy in FC with a picture of 3 nice cookie cutter springs on the chopping block from a quick outing today off FC
Beauty day today. Hoping Saturday is as calm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back