2022 Gulf Island Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late report.
image000000.jpg
image000000.jpg

We fished Booth Bay yesterday and caught two. the big one was 76cm. We also caught several unders and lost two probable keepers.
165 feet on the bottom. Irish Cream Coho Killer and a pink squirt did the dammage
thumbnail

thumbnail
thumbnail
Where abouts is booth bay?

Fished it this morning while traps were soaking. Steady action, nothing of size for us but a lot of fun.

Prawning continues to be very good!

This Kingfisher was back on the jig…
Why can DFO not deal with the Kingfisher and their cousins? Everything that gets caught winds up in the cooler.
I can only think of a few times I have been out there and they have no been there also.

Fished it this morning while traps were soaking. Steady action, nothing of size for us but a lot of fun.

Prawning continues to be very good!

This Kingfisher was back on the jig…
Is that Kingfisher a little beat up when see it up close?

Is there a problem with jigging?
Not sure if you’re just “trolling” here (pun intended) or just not aware, this guy is known for being spotted jigging out of season, in RCA’s, etc over the years. Pretty sure he runs a under the table charter as well. All “allegedly”, of course…. Anyways, Merry Christmas grinch ;)

Who's in for the shallow bet derby on sunday? I'm just warning you I won't be lines in at sunrise, I won't make it till after sifting through the prawn sets. So you guys all have a serious advantage lol

Not sure if you’re just “trolling” here (pun intended) or just not aware, this guy is known for being spotted jigging out of season, in RCA’s, etc over the years. Pretty sure he runs a under the table charter as well. All “allegedly”, of course…. Anyways, Merry Christmas grinch ;)

Not really under the table

Attachments

• 6778CDB4-E305-4BDE-8656-A67C603DF000.jpeg
    6778CDB4-E305-4BDE-8656-A67C603DF000.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back