2006 C-Dory for sale 50K

codfather

Crew Member
I am selling this boat for a friend of mine. He bought it brand new from Parker Marine in Port Alberni in 2006.

Thanks,
Mike
codfathers@hotmail.com
250-729-1429

2006 C-Dory 22' Cruiser ($50,000)

2006 115 hp Yamaha, 800 hours

2023 Suzuki 9.9 hp fuel injected

Lowrance HDS 9 touch screen (front)

Lowrance HDS 7 touch screen (front)

Lowrance HDS 7 (rear)

CD player and radio

VHF Radio

Bennett Trim tabs

Windlass with anchor, rope and chain

Wallace diesel stove/ cooktop

110/12 volt fridge

Port a potty

Duel batteries

110V 30A shore power with battery charger and power cord

Rear Seastar steering station

Duel axle Roadrunner trailer

That's a great deal. Rear steering, 3 screens and dual axle trailers for 22 cruisers are rare. It's got the high top roof so over 6 feet of standing in the cabin but you can still see down the sides while trolling from the rear. Sleeps 3 perfectly and sips gas compared to other boats. I've had the yami 115 too great motor and the kicker is a nice 10-12k feature installed with the steering like that.

That's a great deal. Rear steering, 3 screens and dual axle trailers for 22 cruisers are rare. It's got the high top roof so over 6 feet of standing in the cabin but you can still see down the sides while trolling from the rear. Sleeps 3 perfectly and sips gas compared to other boats. I've had the yami 115 too great motor and the kicker is a nice 10-12k feature installed with the steering like that.
4 blade, hydrofoil, trim tabs...would this have trouble planing with a load? Is a 115 light on power for that 22' boat?

115 is max for the 22' hull and 90 is the standard and fully adequate. I have the same hull with a 90 and can plane with 6 people aboard, so 115 would be quite deluxe. Nice set of features, jealous of that new EFI kicker

These boats come with a 90 HP motor but he was the first one to get the 115 installed.

It will cruise at 25 MPH at 4200 RPM and burn 25 LPH. WOT will go 36 MPH.

So lots of power even loaded.
Where is the boat? I was guessing Port Hardy.

Back