Canucks 2023-2024 season

You must’ve needed a shower after feeling like a Leafs fan
In my drinking days at The Loft in Courtenay and Plenty of Fish in Vancouver after the Nucks got knocked out, I made some bad decisions that required one. Bet a few ladies felt the same way about their decision!

Hope the leafs take the 🐀 to a game 7 and wear him down. Be nice to have Mathews back for game 6 so there are no excuses and you have love any player that gets close to a goal a game.

At the risk of getting Admin mad at me. The 🐀 getting manhandled on this play is as awesome as Boston fans being upset
So awesome glad you posted that. That was best part of that game.

Well my teams out. How Winnipeg can play so good all season, and lose so bad in end is beyond me.

Now onto Canucks winning hopefully.

JFC...fine, game 6 road win I'm ok with it but I'm definitely not watching this at the house. Meet me at the 5...as for Petey he was in the game but he left his hands in the dressing room. Grrr

I dunno boys doesn’t look promising… losing at home and now 8hr plane ride to Nashville don’t like it one bit.. could be an upset in the making.. I’d be chapped at the refs for some of those soft calls last night that’s for sure: cost us the game.

I’d be chapped at the refs for some of those soft calls last night that’s for sure: cost us the game.
Meh. Neither team had much going on the PP anyway. Saros was the winning factor last night.

Petey was more engaged than in the previous 4 games, hopefully he is getting over the shell shock of playoffs. He's been told all about, it but the reality of the constant hits and the close marking has obviously stunned him. Advice and counseling from the Sedins is no use, they never really figured out how to rise above it either.

I think we’re seeing the reality of the second half of the season play out. After the all-star break, Nashville was one of the best teams in the league and the Canucks were pretty much a .500 team. Hard to flip that trend overnight. Canucks had to win last night if they were going to advance, I think.

Back