WTB- Yamaha remote control

Hoochiebob

New to me motor on the way but no remote control for it. 2008 Yamaha 150. Anyone got a compatible one?
Will pay cash,or negotiate trade with about 75 liters of 50:1 premix :)

Hey Mike, SG power just took my 703 or 704 box and new cables from my f200... they gave me $200 off the work they did, after marking it up $500 lol...
They said they had tons of used control boxes maybe you could get a deal...

And tell Dave to repower that beast of his while your at it... congrats on the new motor....

I have a few Yamaha binnacle mounts, with tach, key pad, and all cables. Off our F115's. 3 seasons worth of use on them. Located in Qualicum, but I will be in Vic on the 2nd of May. Was selling them for $275, but open to offers.

Regards,

Fishyboy

Thanks Brad.Checking with SG tomorrow as the motor is getting swapped saturday come hell or high water.Was thinking my repower might throw a burr in Dave's butt.

Thanks for the offer fishyboy, but on closer inspection I dont think I have the room for binnacles(I need a side mount anyways). Got serious fishing withdrawals and got to get this done ASAP.
That said, still looking...

SG crushed me on my motor and steering install, if that who's doing it... and they gave me $200 for that 704box with cables that may of been used 5times from brand new...
just a heads up... wish i had known sooner

Done. Got a brand new 703 from Sherwood for 300$. SG quoted me 534$ for the same one. Found that just plain rude!
Did the install myself.
Think I know who's getting my business.

Good Job Mike,
Those 150's are so nice...
Now that Dave's up in Courtney there's no excuse for him to be running those dinosaurs any longer... especially after your upgrade's...

Back