WTB: Women's waders and boots

Looking for a pair of waders and boots for the wife. Not sure if she'll take to fly fishing so I don't really want to buy brand new stuff in case the dream doesn't come true. Thanks

what size are you looking for ?

I would be shot for revealing too much information... I believe a size medium would work for the waders, possibly a small but I'm not too familiar with how the sizing works with women's waders. As for the boots a size 9 should be good.

problem is matching up shoe size and wader size. If she is small and has big feet, issue and vice versa. Womens waders fit small and there is differences between the brands. Most stores Ive been to always seem to have a womens small on clearance around 119.

I would pick up a cheap pair at Canadian tire with the boots attached because even if you find a good price for waders you still have to buy the shoes/boots which are 89 plus so your looking at at least 200. I have a pair of cheapys while I found out if I liked shorecasting and flyfishing. Love it so am picking up a pair of Simms (lifetime guarantee). You might be able to find a mens small but then the foot size is usually to big for a female.

Back