WTB Hewescraft 18' searunner

Great boat. Looking for the extended transom or regular? I had the regular, it was great.
My preference would be the extended transom but I'm not picky, doesn't seem like it would be too hard to have one fabricated if I found a regular transom.

I would jump on this one and see how it rides but imo its a little high on price considering no kicker but has low hrs and freshwater supposedly..

I would jump on this one and see how it rides but imo its a little high on price considering no kicker but has low hrs and freshwater supposedly..
Yes looks pretty good, just a bit less deadrise at mid ship and aft. A ride could be good! Thanks for sharing.

Yes looks pretty good, just a bit less deadrise at mid ship and aft. A ride could be good! Thanks for sharing.
My searunner 180 had a Yamaha 115. I would hesitate to say it’s under powered since there are some large displacement 90hp engines. With two big guys over 200 and one at 175lbs and a large cooler of fish 115hp yami was just enough. You can pm me for my opinion on the price.

I have a buddy at the Cove here that wants to sell his 2007 18' Hewes Searunner , 115 and 8 hp kicker Yamaha ,275 hrs. Clean and very well maintained . He's having a 21' Hewes built but doesn't get it till end of Aug. This one is avaliable Aug. 18. PM me for more details

Back