WTB : CORE Manual and the Hunting and Trapping Regulation Synopsis

Dave S

If anyone on the south island has either of these manuals I could buy or borrow off you, I'd love to work something out.

Thanks!

I will sell you my hunting and trapping synopsis for $25

Last edited by a moderator:
I will sell you hunting and trapping synopsis for $25

You wouldn't be trying to take advantage of a newby interested in doing some hunting and shooting would you?

I probably deserve it though....I read on BCWF that these manuals were for sale at local sporting good stores, rod and gun clubs etc. but I guess it was referring to the CORE manual.

I think the current regs are free? Maybe not though. There has been a shortage, so stores are limiting one per customer.

Kunni

I have a core manual I could lend you, pm me your address
sorry I need the synopsis, but if you head into a services canada office over there they may have some left-FREE!

If and when you require the non or restricted manual for the firearms course it is available online-- as a pdf for free.

If and when you require the non or restricted manual for the firearms course it is available online-- as a pdf for free.

I found a 2008 version last night and started learning. It's actually interesting to learn the history of firearms, etc. if you know of a newer version than 2008, I'd appreciate a link.
Cheers

You wouldn't be trying to take advantage of a newby interested in doing some hunting and shooting would you?

I probably deserve it though....I read on BCWF that these manuals were for sale at local sporting good stores, rod and gun clubs etc. but I guess it was referring to the CORE manual.

CORE manual costs money and you can order it via BCWF website and synopsis is free.

Back