WTB: 12-16 ft inflatable zodiac

kunni

Hi, I am looking for a 12-16 ft inflatable zodiac style boat. If it needs a bit of work thats fine, missing floors, air leaks, water leaks ect is all ok. Please no boats that have been painted. A trailer would be nice but not necessary. Tell me what you got I can pay cash or have trades if your interested. I am looking for an ocean worthy boat as I am interested into getting into ocean fishing.

Kunni

Hi, I am looking for a 12-16 ft inflatable zodiac style boat. If it needs a bit of work thats fine, missing floors, air leaks, water leaks ect is all ok. Please no boats that have been painted. A trailer would be nice but not necessary. Tell me what you got I can pay cash or have trades if your interested. I am looking for an ocean worthy boat as I am interested into getting into ocean fishing.

Kunni

I may have one for sale Kunni . I would suggest a 14-16ft lund ssv though if you can pull it. My buddy just bought one in Duncan it was way cheaper but just my opinion . If you got more cash as FA about his boat it's not for sale but just the brand and style it's 16ft.

PM sent Kunni

I may have one for sale Kunni . I would suggest a 14-16ft lund ssv though if you can pull it. My buddy just bought one in Duncan it was way cheaper but just my opinion . If you got more cash as FA about his boat it's not for sale but just the brand and style it's 16ft.
Everything I own can be bought....... :)

Kunni

Hi Kunni

Like this?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 203
Oh damn that's a beauty looks like a rib. Pm definitely sent.

Kunni

thanks I have an ex coast guard polaris inflatable that I am about to pull the trigger on, those zebecs are another nice BC made boat though

Kunni

there super stable and safe, I can put a larger motor on them compared to an aluminum of the same size. I have had inflatables before and liked them, they do require maintenance, and arent as tough as tins. But over all for a small boat I think they would suit my needs. If you have a different opinion I would love to hear it, this is my first ocean rig so I know pretty much nothing about the topic

thanks

Kunni

i would just be worried about hookin it on the side, can usually find a pretty decent 16' double eagle or a hourston , or knc for around 3k, lots on used Victoria, nice to have a softtop for fishin the sunny days, good time of year to buy a boat as it is almost the end of summer and salmon season

Back