WINDY???

• Thread starter Thread starter blueorca
  • Start date Start date
B

blueorca

So I see that I missed the wind.....but I didn't miss the weather
This is what I woke up to this morning...6 inches and more coming....
DSCF2816.jpg

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.....

Looks like Alberta, no front plates on those vehicles
Okanagan,clear and dry,miss my boat and Sooke fishing.

Weve had snow a few times in calg first time was mid sept. I miss the westcoast storms you guys are getting. 95% sunny days get boring fast.

Ahhhh yes now that's refreshing its about time to... Its that time of year again,, time to start separating the men from the boys ;) ;) ;)...

Looks like whitetail season.... Soon some hard water fishing can't wait [8D] [8D] [8D]

It finally stopped at around 9 inchs yesterday morning. Red Earth Creek which is 180kms north of Slave Lake and 160 kms east of Peace River.
This well site is about 30 kms from Red Earth which isn't too bad a commute back to camp. Some of the lakes are just starting to get some ice on them....40 more shopping days til Xmas!!!

Boy does that picture bring back memories.Use to love those cold crisp mornings,driving into the construction sites.This boy has done his time in the cold,although I do miss ice fishing,and the guys I worked with.Don't worry Paul, the mother in law just phoned and said she had snow in Port Alberni.DAN

Left Calgary 1.5 years ago and don't really miss the place. Didn't mind the snow when I was skiing but working on the roof at -35C with -50C windchill, I'd rather be the boy fishing in Vic than the man freezing me arse in Rocky Mtn. House looking for elk, Thank you very much;)
And as they say 'round here "You don't have to shovel rain"

Keep worm
vic

I wouldn't give up the ranch on the Island, but a guy sometimes has to go where the work (and money) is.
Miss the family alot, but it sucks to see them get along without me all too well.

Back