where to fish this weekend

Tips Up

I had this posted under another thread but did not get much response...

I have a friend coming to town from Alberta this weekend and I would like to take him out. I have not spent any time salmon fishing lately and I am not sure where we will go. Last year the Trailer Park was good to me around this time. I also got a few nice fish out of Pedder.

Anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks
Tips

Apparently Pedder is as good as any right now around the Navy Can Bouy at 120 feet and the mouth of the bay is also producing. for lures, use the reliable ones at this time of year anchovies with glow or chrome heads. Army Truck and Purple haze Hootchies work and if you want to try spoons go with mongoose, green glow or lime twist on coyotes, gypsies or titans.

Good Luck

"Apparently Pedder is as good as any right now around the Navy Can Bouy at 120 feet and the mouth of the bay is also producing. for lures, use the reliable ones at this time of year anchovies with glow or chrome heads. Army Truck and Purple haze Hootchies work and if you want to try spoons go with mongoose, green glow or lime twist on coyotes, gypsies or titans."

That was per the Island Outfitter's site.
Any first hand info out there??

i don't know anyone who has been out this week
but the waterfront produced some bites last weekend.
the seals are a real pain in the butt, however
there were some fish in the 6-10 lb range taken.

scotty

Back