When is it time to find a new fishing/hunting friend?

I have has the same experiences. It is always my hope that who ever I take fishing will "catch the fishing bug". It just doesn't seem to happen. I have one fishing partner and he and i also share the same frustrations as you guys. Fishing is not for everybody and perhaps it is the best for the passion that it stays that way.

Just going back and re reading the OP's question.

I think both. It will serve you well :D.

I have met some older fishers from this forum that are quality companions when out fishing.

I have met some younger fishers as well from this forum that are quality companions as well.

I get to go fishing with them quite a few times during the year and I have a lot of fun with all of them.

They all pitch in, pay their way, and I LEARN from everyone of them in one way or the other. It's a great thing this recreational fishing thing we have:).

This forum is a great thing that we recreational fishers have going:cool:.

I suggest reaching out to the members of this site. I have found that the members of this site share the same values and understand more about what it takes to fish for the species that we pursue. They are more adept and already honed to the task so to speak.

Cheers,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Back