What type of personality do you have?

PEETZcanada

Are you similar to me, or are you more balanced in life?

I am an all in kind of personality. Because of that some things become less important to me when I am focused on reaching my ultimate goals.

For me fishing and related topics, actions, experiences and fishing focused business has become my primary obsession outside of family life. Because of this, I tend to neglect other things that don't seem to get me the progress I intend on reaching in my fishing business.

The yard is one such thing I have a hard time dedicating time to.

Here are some before and after shots. The last photo is the pile of weeds and non-desirable vegitation that I have built over yesterday and today.

Back to focusing on PEETZ.

I 100% trust the Creators path that I have been granted access to travel upon. I will never Quit doing what I can. It's a choice. Change your mind to change your LIFE.

Attachments

• 20240805_110353.jpg
    20240805_110353.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240805_110406.jpg
    20240805_110406.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240805_110416.jpg
    20240805_110416.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240805_110430.jpg
    20240805_110430.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240805_110449.jpg
    20240805_110449.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20240805_110504.jpg
    20240805_110504.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 38
If you actually want to find out your personality type*, there's all kinds of tests online:

*The "personality type" concept is complete rubbish, pseudoscience. The tests appear to be free, but remember the saying about anything free on the internet: "If the product is free, then you are the product." Most of the above are variants of the Myers Briggs test, read the Wikipedia entry here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator

At best, the tests are just time wasters, but they head downhill from there. In the hands of well meaning but just plain wrong corporate HR hacks, they can derail careers. There's a cult-ish feel to some of them, and when they start asking for significant cash to "read your colours", or whatever, then yep it's a cult.

Anyway for the record, I pay someone else to mow my lawns because fishing, boating, skiing and mountain biking are collectively more important than growing and cutting green stuff.

If you actually want to find out your personality type*, there's all kinds of tests online:

*The "personality type" concept is complete rubbish, pseudoscience. The tests appear to be free, but remember the saying about anything free on the internet: "If the product is free, then you are the product." Most of the above are variants of the Myers Briggs test, read the Wikipedia entry here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator

At best, the tests are just time wasters, but they head downhill from there. In the hands of well meaning but just plain wrong corporate HR hacks, they can derail careers. There's a cult-ish feel to some of them, and when they start asking for significant cash to "read your colours", or whatever, then yep it's a cult.

Anyway for the record, I pay someone else to mow my lawns because fishing, boating, skiing and mountain biking are collectively more important than growing and cutting green stuff.
No point in posting the bunk...it doesn't help anyone, I was simply posting in general. I am an all in kinda personality, that aspect has been proven to myself over my lifetime.

Being all in to me means that all my spare money is dedicated too. In other words, I tend to suffer the consequences in the areas of the neglected tasks because they are not as important to me as the other parts of my life that I focus on are. So in the end, I'll do the neglected work in a short time frame over a couple of days, instead of doing it every week.

Is what it is, and everyone has different values and ways to focus there time, energy and money. Do what ever works for you, I do.

Why do you need this personal info ??
It was just an idea or thought to see if I was alone or not in what I do. It appears, that I am, and I am 100% OK with myself not being normal. 🙂

Because of this I tend to spend a ton of time in the company of myself. It often leads to cool new things. Like two weeks ago I invented two new spoon profiles that are working out quite nicely.

Last edited:
Back