What lure is your favourite

4" Lyman plug. Green and pink with off white belly, with black spots. Have caught nearly every species in lake and ocean with this lure.

white glow squirt for areas with sandlance/immature herring/small bait for summer or winter fishing
green glow teaser head and anchovy- for summer

In recent years the white hootchie is my go to lure. I used to love the Apex lures but sadly I've pretty much given up on them. They come with a fairly light leader out of the package and I have lost a few nice fish with them. I tried changing them out for 40lb mono but my success rate with the lure dropped. I assume the heavier leader is affecting the lure action. I didn't put much effort into finding a solution though. Maybe this season I'll give them a go again.

With the options you gave, I would have to say for spoons for all around fish catching in winter and summer. But I would hate to be limited to just that.

If I could only have one fishing lure it would be a green/silver 6oz Point Wilson Dart needlefish jig circa mid 1980's.

My favorite lure is whatever I caught my last nice fish on. . .which at the moment is one of these green/silver PWDarts, in a 3.5 oz size.

fb

Back