Wect Coast Resorts Salmon Derby Results!

Saltwater Cowboy

Talked to my brother again yesterday and he couldn't stop talking about how awesome the fishing has been this year already! Two weeks ago there was a 59lb, 51lb,69lb etc.... During this weekends tourney there was over 20 40lbs springs caught and many more lost! The winning fish was about 47lbs at Tasu Sound Lodge where my brother guides $110,000 for that fish not a bad day on the water eh! Lot's of hali's and other bottom fish to boot! This is there best start to a season in 5 years he said and that bodes well for the WCVI fishery! Here we go....

SWC

RS HIs name is Ryan Petersen but up there they all go by call names so he's Cowboy. I also have two cousins there as well ones a deck hand named josh or "New Guy" and his brother is a guide as well named Mike or "New GUY 2" nice nicknames eh!! Say hi for me and have a blast when I was there 2 years ago it was the same time your going and we had 5 days of sunshine and calm seas and big fish and lot's of em!!

SWC

Saltwater Cowboy...

Glad to hear Cowboy is still at it!! Fished with him a couple of years in a row and really enjoyed it...missed him last year, and didn't get to Tasu this year, but tell him HI when you see him from Jim and John from Calgary...also tell him that the offer of the off-season job in the oilpatch is still open if he can get away from the Swedish girls long enough...hehehehehe...my new cell number is (403) 880-7702...

Anyone going to Tasu should ask for Cowboy if you want to really enjoy the trip as well as catching plenty of fish...he's a hoot...

Thx!!

Back