Water fuel separator filter

sir-vivor

Just wondering when I purchase my 200hp Merc or Suzuki, will it come with a fuel water separator? Also, if so can I elect to put on a Racor without voiding any warranty ??
Thanks for all responses
S-V II

Just wondering when I purchase my 200hp Merc or Suzuki, will it come with a fuel water separator? Also, if so can I elect to put on a Racor without voiding any warranty ??
Thanks for all responses
S-V II
I had a Suzuki 225 on a different boat. It did have a small, onboard fuel filter but I also had a large, 10 micron filter ahead of it. No issue for warranty to my knowledge.

I had a Suzuki 225 on a different boat. It did have a small, onboard fuel filter but I also had a large, 10 micron filter ahead of it. No issue for warranty to my knowledge.
Thanks but was just wonder when you buy a new engine are they supplied. I've used racor over 25 years and have never had an issue with fuel so would like to continue to use it .

Thanks but was just wonder when you buy a new engine are they supplied. I've used racor over 25 years and have never had an issue with fuel so would like to continue to use it .
Negotiate to have one included and mounted with your new engine.

Back