wanted

Fish Camp

Swim grid to hold cooler on starboard stern,and kicker bracket for port stern, on a early 90 18' bayliner trophy outboard ,any insite on the both of the instalations or what others done before would be of great help.Boat is new to our family ,and I am involved this project. The boats on the sunshine coast and we have transportation of parts on vancouver island.thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for 7.5 -30 hp garalick kicker bracket 4 stroke, works for both type moters.How long do they last. is it somthing that should be new? Found it through a friend that says payenes.so Question on a 1802 trophy do i want 9" of travel or 15.5" of travel haven't the black kicker yet,so all hand on board

Started off with a small panther at a garage sale,refurbushed a strong OMC ,ended up keeping with a garelick used in the end013.jpg ,panther and omc for sale!! meet you at the water.012.jpgyamaha 9.9 long kicker ,not a tiller 2008 electric ,whats it going to run $ to have controls to make up so i may test at home? What would it take $ to convert to tiller?panther remote stearing should replace rebar holding transom bracket to motor.motor is for sale or bartor as parts motor cost to much to get going .kicker brackets and outboard are sold!!

Back