Wanted, Wood for burning.

jaymasta

Hey, I am looking for a load of wood for camping this summer, I am looking to fill my truck bed, Mazda b4000 which is the same as a ford ranger, from my research it will take 1/4-1/3 of a cord of wood if stacked neatly. Will anyone sell this to me or tell me where to legally get it from? I'd prefer it to be split and dry or close to dry, it'll sit another 3-4 months before we start using it. Obviously I can come pick it up and load it, willing to go as far as Duncan but closer to Victoria the better.
Thanks.

Most of it is by the cord, I've emailed several of them in the past and haven't found anyone who would do less then a cord. I even took out an add on used Vic a while back similar to what I posted here and I didn't have much luck.

Ask some of the wood sellers for some of their buyers names, those who buy quite a lot. They may sell you some.

I am in Sooke - have a bunch that I got from a friend, more than I need. Not sure if it is a 1/4 cord or not - but send me a message if you want to come get it.

I have lot of good firewood available .

I am living in Langford, on the way to Sooke, its easy access!

Please send me a PM. We will work on price.

Back