wanted rotisserie motor

gungadin

Last winter, l built my first fishing rod, well actually l bought a rod for $5.00 at a garage sale, stripped of all the old guides and replaced them with decent ones. It was for my granddaughter, but now l would like to build her another one from scratch. I would like to build a drier but l need rotisserie motor to turn the rod after l apply the epoxy finish. I live in Campbell River, so if you have an old one kicking around please pm me. Thanks.

Also saw one in the canadian tire flyer this week, I think it was $60 or $70. Not sure if that's a good price

I'm in the area often and can give you a portable Ac 120 electric fireplace ,it needs repair and this is my plan to build .needs some repairs and to head to the junk yard if i .Has a barrol cylinder that rotisseriates light .free to you if i don't drop it of in merville next time through can deliver to cmpbell riv in the next time through.

Thank you for the offer, l had it on craigslist as well, got one from a fellow in Willow point. My apologies for not deleting this ad.

Back