Wanted Enertia Eco 16 X 19 or 16 X 18 Props

seabeyond

Looking for a set of Enertia Eco Props in good shape. Will buy a single LH or RH as well.

Last edited:
Given the price on new stainless props, you'd think that someone would start up a business where they would offer testers. If they were afraid you would just trial and then buy online, do it as a $100 rental with the cost of the rental going towards purchase if you buy.

I've heard great things about Enertia Eco props, but If you are switching from a totally different prop (or switching from alum), you'd want to try at least two or maybe even three to confirm you had it dialed in before dropping $1200. Also, sometimes the gains are so marginal that its worth $100 just to try something new and then walk away knowing your current setup is 'good enough'.

Given the price on new stainless props, you'd think that someone would start up a business where they would offer testers. If they were afraid you would just trial and then buy online, do it as a $100 rental with the cost of the rental going towards purchase if you buy.

I've heard great things about Enertia Eco props, but If you are switching from a totally different prop (or switching from alum), you'd want to try at least two or maybe even three to confirm you had it dialed in before dropping $1200. Also, sometimes the gains are so marginal that its worth $100 just to try something new and then walk away knowing your current setup is 'good enough'.

Here's that exact business:

They're in Florida though. So probably not really feasible for us up here.

This looks to be an ECO 18.5 (which is their labbed version if this prop came from Merc as an 18.5 - off the shelf models are not in half pitch but the custom ones from Merc are). At $100 it's a screaming deal and it's local in Colwood it appears..... That's pretty lucky if it's real.

This looks to be an ECO 18.5 (which is their labbed version if this prop came from Merc as an 18.5 - off the shelf models are not in half pitch but the custom ones from Merc are). At $100 it's a screaming deal and it's local in Colwood it appears..... That's pretty lucky if it's real.
Aaron been around the boating world forever he’d know what he’s posting

I talked to this guy. Prop has been reworked after some damage. As you mentioned, they don't come in 18.5 so the whole thing was suspect. I need a pair so that wasn't a viable option.

I talked to this guy. Prop has been reworked after some damage. As you mentioned, they don't come in 18.5 so the whole thing was suspect. I need a pair so that wasn't a viable option.

FYI Mercury offers the XP version of the EnertiaEco (called EnertiaEco XP) which is only offered in .5" sizes, including 18.5". The XP version is supposedly for fine-tuning really fast boats.

I do agree that the particular prop that's in that listing does look a bit rough, and even if you did buy it then you'd be looking to buy a RH version of an 18.5" XP which would be mucho-$$$.

Back