Wanted Boat Seats

Gear'n'beer!

Hey, looking to change the interior seating of my boat and looking for some boat seats. Not really all that picky, just wondering if anyone has any hanging around. Not looking for sleepers, something I can mount to pedastal or a box

Thanks!

I have a couple of pedestal mount seats with pedestals and removable covers. Damn nice seats, at that. If you are still looking, shoot me a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are pix of the seats. The base plastic is fine with no cracks,scratches or nicks. The covers are removable and clean up well. They've been in my basement for three years waiting onme to get a good boat to slide under them.

The pedestals are clean, great paint still and are not rusted. The seats lock onto the pedestal and unlock so they can be removed from boat to prevent theft. Setbacks fold down and seats have 180 degree swivel. Lightweight and comfortable.

These seats with bases and covers cost approx $180 each, were used for part of one season-3 weeks. Moved across country so sold the boat, put the original seats back in and kept these seats. These are saltwater, all season rated. They were used in a 17ft Cobia that saw mostly inshore fishing {flats}. The boat, when not used, stayed in garage. Never slimed, always cleaned after each outting.

Attachments

• boat seats 001.jpg
    boat seats 001.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 75
  • boat seats 002.jpg
    boat seats 002.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 48
  • boat seats 004.jpg
    boat seats 004.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 50
Back