Wanted 4 stroke Twin 250 or 300's

Thanks! Alberrnie and Ino Marine seem to both have new Merc's in stock, which he might go with. Just be nice to get him into something for 40k not 70k but he may have too. Be nice if they were offering the longer warranties for new!
Alberni does a lot of re rigging and usually have lots of trade ins with 2 stores. Which is why I suggested them.

There is a used set of 300s at breakers. Not sure of the hours but they looked a little rough to me . Lots of scratches in the cowlings. Came off a bish and sons boat apparently. Not sure of hours but dealer maintained.

Not mine:

Thanks, Don't know how I missed these. 99% sure his old mercury controls and props from 2000 wouldn't work but it would be awesome if they did. Problem with buying guide/coast guard is they don't come with props and controls so you need to spend another 10-15k to rig them and you are at about 65-70% of the cost of new and have maintenance costs on the near horizon.

set of 2018 300 Verados with 120hrs. Guy upgrading his conquest to larger v-rods. 38k

Even with buying controls and gauges still a great deal , IMO

set of 2018 300 Verados with 120hrs. Guy upgrading his conquest to larger v-rods. 38k

That boat. Wow!
doesn’t get much better than that.

Back