Tyee Pin

Stosh

I'm looking for a "Tyee" pin. Like the ones given out to the Tyee pool fishermen up in Campbell River. If anyone out there has one they are willing to part with, let me know. It's going to be part of a gift for a long time (old time) salmon fisherman.

Thanks,
Stosh

Bear Cove
Let me know how much you want for one and I'll send you a check and envelope with postage pre-paid.

Thanks
Bill

Tyee pins are not "given out", there are available to purchase by anglers that have caught the appropriate sized fish under the club rules. How anyone would "have a bunch" is a mystery.

I think some lodges have a tyee pin they hand out if you catch a tyee. But to earn a "Tyee pin" from THE TYEE CLUB OF BRITISH COLUMBIA is not something many people would be willing to part with. However you never know where they might show up.

I think some lodges have a tyee pin they hand out if you catch a tyee. But to earn a "Tyee pin" from THE TYEE CLUB OF BRITISH COLUMBIA is not something many people would be willing to part with. However you never know where they might show up.

Yes, lots of Tyee pins and shirts but the club pins are special in my opinion.

Admire the thought and sentiment, but giving a Tyee pin someone else has won and owned is like giving a trophy that has been awarded to someone previously. The only way to obtain a pin is by catching a fish under club rules. I would not want someone else's bowling trophy.IMO.

Tyee pins are not "given out", there are available to purchase by anglers that have caught the appropriate sized fish under the club rules. How anyone would "have a bunch" is a mystery.

You've clearly never fished with Bear Cove then cause if anyone has a bunch of Tyee's Wade does! Lol

Back