Sold

Rain City

Crew Member
$700 for each Islander in great shape, loaded with braid and upgraded TR3 paddle handles.

They're paired with Trophy Titan 3106 rods that are in pretty good shape. Rods are $150 each.

I also have three additional Titans that I had paired with other MR2s. As well as a spare rod tip. These three have missing or loose butt ends which is common for these rods. You can't beat the action on these things, the butt and issue is just a bit of a bummer. If you're not running tube rod holders it's a non issue. I'll sell these rods for $75 each.

The whole package (2 reels and 5 rods plus 1 spare tip) as a set I'd let go for $1800. I'm located in Vancouver. No haggling on single items, the package is the best deal because it's the easiest sale for me. I won't list on Facebook until members have first crack at them. No shipping, pick-up only. Screenshot_20240523_221115_Chrome.jpg38896442_2.jpgTrophy-Titan-10_6-Power-3-Rod__32949.jpgScreenshot_20240523_221025_Google.jpg6-MR3_Blue_897x.jpg

$700 for each Islander in great shape, loaded with braid and upgraded TR3 paddle handles.

They're paired with Trophy Titan 3106 rods that are in pretty good shape. Rods are $150 each.

I also have three additional Titans that I had paired with other MR2s. As well as a spare rod tip. These three have missing or loose butt ends which is common for these rods. You can't beat the action on these things, the butt and issue is just a bit of a bummer. If you're not running tube rod holders it's a non issue. I'll sell these rods for $75 each.

The whole package (2 reels and 5 rods plus 1 spare tip) as a set I'd let go for $1800. I'm located in Vancouver. No haggling on single items, the package is the best deal because it's the easiest sale for me. I won't list on Facebook until members have first crack at them. No shipping, pick-up only. View attachment 106430View attachment 106431View attachment 106432View attachment 106433View attachment 106434
Jezz you are really giving up, or you have way too much gear, is golfing really better then fishing ???

Jezz you are really giving up, or you have way too much gear, is golfing really better then fishing ???
I'm just unloading half of it. It was nice to have it all on the boat. But now that it's all in my mom's basement it's a little overwhelming. I only fish two rods now too. I really should fish with half a rod though, give the fish a chance. It's too easy.

I'm just unloading half of it. It was nice to have it all on the boat. But now that it's all in my mom's basement it's a little overwhelming. I only fish two rods now too. I really should fish with half a rod though, give the fish a chance. It's too easy.
Ok I feel a bit of relief lol, you a gear ho all good

Back