Tuna

Western Willy

I know it’s early but have heard about the tuna fishing out of Winter Harbor. Would be very interested in tagging along next year. Is that possible or does someone have to try and set up his own group. Sure would appreciate some help in getting out there.
Thanks.

Hahahah... we already have a couple news boats showing up in the tuna shoot out this fall.. :)

Any idea what the rough dates will be this year. Long ways out I know but I'm trying to keep some days available in case it doesn't hit my days off.

Finally ran out of Tuna yesterday and had to buy a bunch of loins to get our family through till next season. Buying fish sucks!! :(

I will be this booked in for the fist week of September, Never done it before but going to give it a try
I will be this booked in for the fist week of September, Never done it before but going to give it a try

its a great event... sept- 12th to the 19th... its a great event to get your feet wet chasing long fins :)
if you need anymore info shoot me a PM
its a great event... sept- 12th to the 19th... its a great event to get your feet wet chasing long fins :)
SS

Back