Tuna and Halibut Reels and Gear

spring fever

I am turning 76 next year and want some of my gear going to a good home. All reels and rods are serviceable and working well.

1 Avet HXW 5/2 lever drag 2 speed reel with Daiwa MH 6 6 boat rod 80 lb power pro-reel is in very good condition-all bearings replaced in factory maintenance program. Rod is in good condition. RH reel 350 SOLD

2 Abu Garcia 7001C Jigging/ baitcasting reel-this is a Left hand reel paid 200 last year-out of the box once as I wanted to try left--not for me-not a mark on it 140 SOLD

3 Old and bullet proof--Made in USA-real gears-PENN Senator 4/0 113. Works perfectly-good braid on it probably 50 years old 75 PRICE DROP 60-braid is worth that!! SOLD

4 Shimano TLD 2 0 lever drag, Braid ,Daiwa MH 6.6" boat rod 250 Final Price 225

Located in Black Creek-much more west coast gear to come-only hali and Tuna gear for now

Attachments

• DSC01516.JPG
    DSC01516.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC01517.JPG
    DSC01517.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC01519.JPG
    DSC01519.JPG
    310.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
did you try the Abu reel for salmon jigging upfront?
Yes I did-but found the left hand reel was awkward for me. Probably better suited for the west coast as a hali/salmon jigging reel if you prefer left hand. Thought I would like left hand as I use spinning reels that way-but not the case. Still it is a beautiful reel.

I am turning 76 next year and want some of my gear going to a good home. All reels and rods are serviceable and working well.

1 Avet HXW 5/2 lever drag 2 speed reel with Daiwa MH 6 6 boat rod 80 lb power pro-reel is in very good condition-all bearings replaced in factory maintenance program. Rod is in good condition. RH reel 350 SOLD

2 Abu Garcia 7001C Jigging/ baitcasting reel-this is a Left hand reel paid 200 last year-out of the box once as I wanted to try left--not for me-not a mark on it 140 SOLD

3 Old and bullet proof--Made in USA-real gears-PENN Senator 4/0 113. Works perfectly-good braid on it probably 50 years old 75 PRICE DROP 60-braid is worth that!!

Located in Black Creek-much more west coast gear to come-only hali and Tuna gear for now
Bump

Those Senator 4/0 are great trolling reels....good cheap option for someone
Yes-pretty hard to beat for a bullet proof hali or tuna reel. I have had this one for 20 years and only put line on it. Probably 40 years old so it was made in the States with real gears not plastic. Works as it should 50$ That is my last offer-the braid is good and is probably worth that.

3 Old and bullet proof--Made in USA-real gears-PENN Senator 4/0 113. Works perfectly-good braid on it probably 50 years old 75 PRICE DROP 60-braid is worth that!! SOLD

Bump

Well my new to me PENN Senator 4/0 113 arrived yesterday . Of course it was in exactly the condition described in the ad, " Works perfectly-good braid on it probably 50 years old".

You know you are getting old when you are still older than the 50 yea rold reel you just bought from another youngster

Mike and I are now officially Penn Pals

Back