Tractor suspension seat

I'm hoping to have a swivel mount attached. It's in the mail as we speak just not sure what the mounting bracket will fit like. But I'll follow up with ya when it arrives. I was going to wait for feedback but it was quite cheap and you can return then at any princess location. It came to 145 shipped to my door.

I had one that lasted for about 3 years, The lateral support is poor, and it did bottom out when it got rough for my 20ft Alumaweld.. but given the price , sure give it a try. But I suggest you swap out the steel nuts and bolts that you can get at with stainless.

I installed 2 in my Hewes. Just mounted the stock Hewes seats to them and them to existing swivel mounts, a few small mods to do this. For the money they are a good option, very happy with mine. Definitely not Cadillacs but very good value.

Had them in my Double Eagle. They lasted. Have them in my whaler now with swivels. My only suggestions are to keep your salt water washdown spray away from them if you can. They rust easily. Also if you need to drill new holes in them to suit your mounting, give the new holes a squirt of black tremclad rust paint to help keep the rusting down. And of course stainless nuts/bolts/washers for mounting.

(the one in the attached pic is from ebay on my DE. The 2 I put in my Whaler are from Princess Auto)

Attachments

• IMG_6396.JPG
    IMG_6396.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I have a brand new seat I'd part with. Same one shown above. $120 in Langley.

Back