Time for Mama to retire from the game!!

yo mama

Yes it is true, mama has pulled the pin on his guiding career. It's been a long 8 years, 7 of which spent in the Charlottes with the likes of Totally, Dirtdog, Roper, and Goran doing the loop at Snake rock for the millionth time. I'll miss it but the time has come to sit in the sun in Victoria for a summer. As of monday The Buhda of Naden Harbor will be no more.

Later,
Buhda

Mama that sounds o.k. but it just might turn into a hulk hogan retirement as well.Every year at the end of ball season i say yep i'm finished but a few weeks later i can't wait for next season too start.Be ready when you get back as the rains have come early and things are going too get interesting!Where's roper,we cant believe he made a full season and oh ya tellem vin says the bombs taken!

Just Bring it!

Mama that sounds o.k. but it just might turn into a hulk hogan retirement as well.Every year at the end of ball season i say yep i'm finished but a few weeks later i can't wait for next season too start.Be ready when you get back as the rains have come early and things are going too get interesting!Where's roper,we cant believe he made a full season and oh ya tellem vin says the bombs taken!

Just Bring it!

Hey there mama good to see that you have had enough of that run out of Naden. I have had the rods packed away since July 6th and I am loving the summer here on VI. Just got married and have done some local fishing to renfrew and such it rocks here, I do miss Peregrine though mabye next year, you never know!! Hey there Geoff lets do some chrome this winter, last year we **** the bed for trips, Andrew

Hey there mama good to see that you have had enough of that run out of Naden. I have had the rods packed away since July 6th and I am loving the summer here on VI. Just got married and have done some local fishing to renfrew and such it rocks here, I do miss Peregrine though mabye next year, you never know!! Hey there Geoff lets do some chrome this winter, last year we **** the bed for trips, Andrew

hey mama i want to work at a fishing resort and i have no clue where to start you must know alot can you please help me out? How old do you have to be and how much experience do you need? thanks if you or anyone else can help ps congrats

beachcomber NANOOSE

hey mama i want to work at a fishing resort and i have no clue where to start you must know alot can you please help me out? How old do you have to be and how much experience do you need? thanks if you or anyone else can help ps congrats

beachcomber NANOOSE

Good to here that those famed fiddy's at snake will now be safe from the likes of the Buhda.. Hope your season went well and it was a definate pleasure fishing besides ya too. My decision to stay back this summer lasted about three weeks and I found myself plying the waters of Kano on the west side.. Sweet, Sweet, Sweet is all I gotta say about that part of the Gwaii.. Like the Slayer said, we must get out and beat up on some metal this coming season..Andy, congrats on the wedding and give Shawna our best, I will be in touch.cheers-dirty.

Good to here that those famed fiddy's at snake will now be safe from the likes of the Buhda.. Hope your season went well and it was a definate pleasure fishing besides ya too. My decision to stay back this summer lasted about three weeks and I found myself plying the waters of Kano on the west side.. Sweet, Sweet, Sweet is all I gotta say about that part of the Gwaii.. Like the Slayer said, we must get out and beat up on some metal this coming season..Andy, congrats on the wedding and give Shawna our best, I will be in touch.cheers-dirty.

Back