Thanks Wolf!

• Thread starter Thread starter Cutlass
  • Start date Start date
C

Cutlass

Just came back from a great day with Wolf at Sooke. I landed my first Tyee, thanks to Roy's guidance. Of course it was a zoo out there but Roy managed to get us 3 in the 20's and the 35 pounder. I know it was a day my son won't soon forget.

I was going to drag my boat down there, but Roy's reasonable rates and expert guidance showed that maybe it is 'Smarter to Charter'. It really was one of the best days we've spent on the water.

BTW. I got a picture of this hot new flasher he was using that I'll post if I can figure out how.

Thanks again Roy.

Ken

Good to see you had a great day, doing boat/motor maintance this weekend so no fishing, maybe take some time off work this week. Wolf might want his favorite flasher kept private;)

Must say it was a very enjoyable day with your crew and Zach is a awesome kid I think that boy could stay out there all day and fish and very helpfull can see the makings of a guide down the road thanks again.

Wolf

Must say it was a very enjoyable day with your crew and Zach is a awesome kid I think that boy could stay out there all day and fish and very helpfull can see the makings of a guide down the road thanks again.

Wolf

Back