Thanks for the support...

• Thread starter Thread starter RVP
  • Start date Start date
R

RVP

Hey just a quicky note to say thanks for all the support down here at the shop...today we saw AlleyCat, Steely[Dennis] and his new boat...looks like a sweet ride Dennis, Paul and his wife from Sooke, Bobber[BV], Hooklinesinker and kid killer...so many other folks - Wow! Been a great day - very busy...very cool!

Thanks all, we really do enjoy your company.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Just was getting some christmas stuff together and pulled out an old gift bag to put stuff in and i noticed an envelope in it. Pulled it out and what do you know it was a gift certificate for me that i never found! Its from 2002 for sealand tackle:D Is that still worth anything?

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Just was getting some christmas stuff together and pulled out an old gift bag to put stuff in and i noticed an envelope in it. Pulled it out and what do you know it was a gift certificate for me that i never found! Its from 2002 for sealand tackle:D Is that still worth anything?
Sadly craig Brezden passed away aroung that time and the store closed up[V].His family tried to make a go of it but to no avail.Sure miss sealand tackle down there.

Nice shop you got there, RVP. Looking forward to your future improvements which should make the place outstanding. Double thumbs up!! Nice to meet you too, will check in more often now that I know where you are.

Cheers,
Jim.

...thanks for visiting guys. I've gotta say that it sure is alot of fun talking with such a diverse group of people. It's great!

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Robert i finally found bags tonight back from some undisclosed location!!Get ready were gonna abduct you from screaming and hit the flow soon!!!

Back