Tell Your Best Joke

IN1YJU4.jpg

I remember picking in clothes like this for my Mom when I was a Kid. It was a ***** trying to get the long underwear on if you were in a hurry and late for school and couldn't wait for it to thaw. 😁

1701019596215.png

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place.
First guy: "My wife hates it when I go fishing with you guys. The only way I could come this weekend was to promise her that I'd paint every room in the house next weekend."
Second guy: "It's exactly the same at my place - I had to promise the wife that I'd build her a new deck around the pool next weekend."
Third guy: "That makes three of us - next weekend I'll be remodeling the kitchen for her."
They continue to fish when realized that fourth guy has not said a word. So one of them ask: "You're pretty quiet over there Bob, what did you have to promise Joanne to be able to come fishing?"
Fourth guy: "Nothing. I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, "Fishing or Sex" and she said, "Don't forget to wear a sweater, your sandwiches are in the fridge".

Back