Telegraph Cove

• Thread starter Thread starter Mudder Man
  • Start date Start date
M

Mudder Man

Hi guys

I am new here and just registered. Looking at fishing Tele Cove next year and wouldnt mind a bit of feedback. Never been there so anything for input as to time, places, Lures, hazards, etc would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Mudder

Not trying to be a jurk but if you do a search with that topic everything would pop up .

Not trying to be a jurk but if you do a search with that topic everything would pop up .

Thanks Salty i will give it a try. Still wouldnt mind some input from the seasoned BC fisher people. Not looking for a guided trip as we will tug out Boat up Island also.

Thanks Salty i will give it a try. Still wouldnt mind some input from the seasoned BC fisher people. Not looking for a guided trip as we will tug out Boat up Island also.

Hey Salty i found some pretty good stuff online. Just to get out now and see what we can do.

Thanks

Mudder

Hey Salty i found some pretty good stuff online. Just to get out now and see what we can do.

Thanks

Mudder

I highly recommend Alder Bay Resort for staying and launching the boat.
Close to everything.
Book early though.

I highly recommend Alder Bay Resort for staying and launching the boat.
Close to everything.
Book early though.

Do a search under what i wrote all summer long regarding malcom island and knight inlet.

Good luck Wolf

Do a search under what i wrote all summer long regarding malcom island and knight inlet.

Good luck Wolf

Thanks Blueorca for the heads up, will check into and get some bookings made

Thanks Blueorca for the heads up, will check into and get some bookings made

Thanks Wolf, i love how you can look back at past talks with the search engine here. Cant wait for next years fishing.

Thanks Wolf, i love how you can look back at past talks with the search engine here. Cant wait for next years fishing.

Back