storing your spoons and flashers

• Thread starter Thread starter scottyboy
  • Start date Start date
S

scottyboy

you guys have any sugestions how to keep your spoons and flashers looking good in your box i.e keeping them baged???

tight lines

I pre rig my flashers and just wrap the spoon and leader around it then stack them in my box or put them in compartments in the boat. Prob not great for the leader though........

i keep the flashers in the bottom of my tacklebox, and for my spoons i wrap the leader around my 3 fingers then slide it through a small chunk of mcdonalds straw... keeps my leaders on my spoons nice and un kinked...

cheers steelyman

I clean all my gear prior to storage, for tidyness I take a small plastic bucket(2 gal size) cut and fit the top rim with water pipe foam insulation glued on, then store the leaders in a plastic straw as per previous poster, hang the hook in to the foam edge with leaders hanging down in the bucket on the inside of course, you can stack the flashers in the center of the bucket; you would be surprised how many rig ups you can get in there and have them all ready to go.
Easy to get at, concentrated in one easy visible area and you don't get tangled in other stuff, plus easy to put away and store in the boat cuddy cabin or elsewhere for the next go.

AL

Hi scottyboy,I use a Qcoveflasher storage bagthey are great i think it holds about 8It's tough as nails and cost about 7 bucks i got it at a sportsman show.www.Qcove.com.hope it helps.

thanks the runt

Back