Still looking for a trailer to pull a 16 ft welded alum centre console.

FishBC.org

Still in desperate need of a trailer to tow a 16 foot welded alum center console. Anyone have anything older kicking around?

Trailer possibility

I just traded in a 2100 lb. ez. loader. It has new bearing (1 year old), bearing buddies and good tires. I got around $1000 for it in trade (needed a bigger trailer as I keep adding weight). Let me know (PM) if this is of interest and I'll make a few calls to see what we can make happen.

Thanks fellas. I normally would look at some fix me ups being a welder and all, but I'm a bit sick right now, and have to conserve some funds to keep my wife and kids afloat, once I go down for about 6 months recovery time, so I haven't got alot of funds right now. Just found out last week that I need a major risky surgery and had to shift to emergency "what if" mode. If I make it through though, I am still looking for one. If anyone has one they'd be willing to take small payments on that would be even better for me at the moment, because coming up with a big chunk at once (I know 1000.00 isn't a big chunk and great deal on a "good" trailer or even 500, but for me right now it's become a big chunk). I sure appreciate all the time people have put into this thread browsing to see what's out there. I tend to miss alot of the CL posts these days. If anyone is willing to work a deal out please let me know. I will need to haul my boat out in Oct sometime.

Cheers.

Just find someone that has a trailer and arrange to haul the boat to your yardr and put the boat up on blocks for the winter, or until you are better. Cost will be minimal

Just find someone that has a trailer and arrange to haul the boat to your yardr and put the boat up on blocks for the winter, or until you are better. Cost will be minimal

Yeah never really thought of that. Was going to find a place indoors that I could tinker on it, and do some welding add ons over winter, once I get walking again. (Closed my shop down for now, and put stuff in storage until I'm up again. Going to need a bigger shop anyways with what next years plans are). Probably strip the paint, repaint, and put some better foul weather cover on it if I am feeling up to it. Thanks for the thought if I can't find something that works!.

Hey,FBC.Org,,I keep calling you and never get any reply. Whats going on? Really hoping you will show me how to fish.... :) Going to CR maybe should I call on Bass Blaster to show me the ropes?

I need to get some fish soon to feed my family this winter..... LOL

Cheers,

Owen I haven't been feeling all that great, quite stressed, and just trying to deal with everything on my end, getting things in order for my wife and kids while I'm recovering and stuff. Busy is an understatement I guess. I don't have my boat yet, but this week at some point yes. Waiting for TC stuff, insurance, and other stuff to arrive via express post. I'd go though if I felt better. I haven't forgot your lead pot either. I just haven't had time, nor health to do it yet, but I didn't forget you need it. I don't think you need me to show you how to Fish Owen. Pretty sure you still know more than me. You are one person I truly feel knows their stuff, and you know that.
You're the hardest person to read posts between the lines. You seem like a great guy, and are a great guy in person, but your posts man... I swear you're a cynical ******* online haha.
If you're headed out fishing today good luck Owen.

Last edited by a moderator:
"cynical *******" I should paste that on the side of my boat. :)

Loading the boat up as soon as I complete this post.

You said you were getting your boat on the 25th and that you could fish the 26th. Is your new boat tied up in BB? Was thinking about checking it out later this week.

I still need lessons.......

"cynical *******" I should paste that on the side of my boat. :)

Loading the boat up as soon as I complete this post.

You said you were getting your boat on the 25th and that you could fish the 26th. Is your new boat tied up in BB? Was thinking about checking it out later this week.

I still need lessons.......

Hahah actually come to think of it, that would be a good name for a boat. Already have a name though for mine. Naming after my daughter.
As for the 25th / 26th yes that's still the plan. Just waiting for paperwork. Worst case 26th / 27th. Probably going to moor at Salmon Point. Not yet decided. Kind of central that way, plus the rates are quite reasonable there. The boats ok, but not like yours. I'd prefer to have the style you have, but it's good enough for now. I'll probably do some sort of cabin mod over the winter.

LOL at lessons Owen.
I gave you everything I knew. Haven't been out except once in a few weeks so who knows now where's what.

Good luck today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey You still looking for a trailer , this might work for ya and its in great shape and only 600.

How heavy is your boat and engine

CalkinsTrailer.jpg

PM me if it works for ya

Clint

Back