Stamp or Alberni Inlet?

Fished the Stamp a couple of times in the last two weeks. Water was way up for this time of year. Probably about Med water conditions for mid November. Decided to Drift from Butch's to Somass park both times. The Nooks were responding to HARDWEAR very nicely. Most of the action came from Luckystar down through the confluence to Swanny's. Lots of Big Bruisers hooked on Gold Colorado Baldes just swung through the meat holes. Hooked ONLY a couple of Coho on both trips and didn't see alot either. Managed a summer on one of the drifts on the slate outfront of Davids but that's it. Havn't been up for a week or so and I imagine alot more Coho have moved in?? I was fishing a couple miles offshore a few days ago and the Coho were THICK all over, my guess their COMING. GET READY!!!

Pass the Pack

anyone heard about if there is any coho out in the inlet ? was hoping to get a coho outing in sometime.

quote:
Fished the Stamp a couple of times in the last two weeks. Water was way up for this time of year. Probably about Med water conditions for mid November. Decided to Drift from Butch's to Somass park both times. The Nooks were responding to HARDWEAR very nicely. Most of the action came from Luckystar down through the confluence to Swanny's. Lots of Big Bruisers hooked on Gold Colorado Baldes just swung through the meat holes. Hooked ONLY a couple of Coho on both trips and didn't see alot either. Managed a summer on one of the drifts on the slate outfront of Davids but that's it. Havn't been up for a week or so and I imagine alot more Coho have moved in?? I was fishing a couple miles offshore a few days ago and the Coho were THICK all over, my guess their COMING. GET READY!!!

Pass the Pack

Gerry Hemmings

Back