Something different for 2025

PEETZcanada

I have been working on a new spoon profile since November 2023. I started about a month after aquiring all the assets to the PEETZ Brand. I don't have a name for it yet. It is not a knockoff, or a copy of any other brand product. It does have some characteristics similar to the TKO trolling spoon that I co-develped with PNT many moons ago. But still different.

Yes, it is made Here in Victoria, BC. We have been testing since July, and I am very pleased by the results. Color patterns may change, while some will stay the coarse. They don't bend very easily, as they are fairly durable overall, probably to a fault in that I will more than likely sell less, while the angler can have years of enjoyment catching fish with them.

Anyway. Thought y'all might like a bit of a teaser.

Attachments

• Photoroom-20240904_140130.png
    Photoroom-20240904_140130.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
I have been working on a new spoon profile since November 2023. I started about a month after aquiring all the assets to the PEETZ Brand. I don't have a name for it yet. It is not a knockoff, or a copy of any other brand product. It does have some characteristics similar to the TKO trolling spoon that I co-develped with PNT many moons ago. But still different.

Yes, it is made Here in Victoria, BC. We have been testing since July, and I am very pleased by the results. Color patterns may change, while some will stay the coarse. They don't bend very easily, as they are fairly durable overall, probably to a fault in that I will more than likely sell less, while the angler can have years of enjoyment catching fish with them.

Anyway. Thought y'all might like a bit of a teaser.
Man if you could make those in cop car glow like a the second one in a durable finish that would be amazing! I picked these two PEETZ classics up the other day I’m excited to try out IMG_3152.jpeg

Nope, won't happen with that lure. That was a licensed product that the previous owners had exclusive marketing rights for. When the company closed and all assets were sold, the license became null and void. I worked at aquiring a continued license agreement, but in the end decided to let go of the opportunity as I would not have manufacturing control. He makes an amazing product and I believe he will venture out on his own and be very successful in all that he does if he decides to ramp up.

There is a small amount of that product range in my inventory.

*Edit,

I misread. Yes that color combo is in the plan.

Last edited:
Back