Sold - Three Glass A-frames For Sale

If someone wants to buy this, I have tons of mis-ordered glass to fill them up for you hahah
You want to see something even more sad than that?20220404_093144.jpg Here is one of three 120 sq ft pieces of triple glazed glass being loaded into a garbage truck with a crane. Three of them broke on their way over from Europe. Go figure...

Who is eating that? Shipper?
Shipping insurance covers the shipping portion only. The glass company is paying for the new glass because they didn't do a good enough job of packing it. They'll all be individually crated this time. I think their insurance would have covered it but they don't want to make the claim. Luckily for me they could still install the frames so siding work will continue.

Shipping insurance covers the shipping portion only. The glass company is paying for the new glass because they didn't do a good enough job of packing it. They'll all be individually crated this time. I think their insurance would have covered it but they don't want to make the claim. Luckily for me they could still install the frames so siding work will continue.

i had a delivery truck driver bend stainless steel counter tops when he went to strap it down.

same deal the manufacturer had to cover it.

i had a delivery truck driver bend stainless steel counter tops when he went to strap it down.

same deal the manufacturer had to cover it.
I've basically learned to avoid liability at all costs. I don't touch anything expensive. I dont sign for anything expensive. I don't order anything expensive. I actually try to avoid even looking at anything expensive. And then I cover everything that's expensive in expensive protection once it's installed and proceed to yell at anyone that dares to touch my expensive protection.
This glass order was 200k Euro.
20220404_154916.jpg

Back